How Efficient is the 2019 Kia Soul?
Save money at the pump and when you drive off the lot with a 2019 Kia Soul. With a starting MSRP of $16,490, the 2019 Kia Soul is one of the most affordable compact crossovers on the road. Moreover, its efficient performance allows you to enjoy longterm savings in the Minneapolis area. Get up to 26 mpg city and 31 mpg highway depending on the Kia Soul configuration you choose, and take many trips to your favorite Twin City cafes before having to refill the tank.
Gas Mileage by Kia Soul Engine
Depending on which trim level configuration you choose, you will get one of three engine options in your Kia Soul. Though their MPG ratings vary slightly, each choice comes with solid fuel efficiency for Rogers car shoppers.
- 1.6 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: The base engine gives the Kia Soul an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 24 mpg city and 30 mpg highway with the six-speed manual transmission. The six-speed automatic transmission gets up to 26 mpg city and 31 mpg highway.
- 2.0 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: Upgrade to the 2.0L to get an EPA-estimated fuel economy of 25 mpg city and 30 mpg highway with the six-speed automatic transmission.
- 1.6 liter Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: The top-level, turbocharged engine still reaches an EPA-estimated of 26 mpg city and 31 mpg highway with the seven-speed dual-clutch transmission, simultaneously giving you power and efficiency.
Engine Specs of the Kia Soul
In addition to providing you with quality mpg ratings, the Kia Soul engine options boast ample power for a compact crossover in Anoka.
- 1.6 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: 130 hp and 118 lb-ft of torque
- 2.0 liter DOHC 16-valve I-4: 161 hp and and up to 150 lb-ft of torque
- 1.6 liter Turbocharged DOHC 16-valve I-4: 201 hp and 195 lb-ft of torque
Each of these engine options come with a 14.2 gallon fuel tank, gasoline direct injection, dual continuously variable valve timing, a four-wheel disc with anti-lock braking system, front-wheel drive, electric power steering , and 16- to 18-inch wheels .
See the Kia Soul Efficiency in Action in Elk River
Ready to learn more about the Kia soul MPG ratings? Visit Cornerstone Kia near Coon Rapids to speak to one of our sales team members. Contact us today to take a new or used Kia Soul out for a test drive. You can even learn more about our experienced service department that’s dedicated to ensuring your vehicle runs at its best at all times as well as our Kia Sportage lease deals and more to help you save. Also be sure to learn about 2019 Kia Stinger specs if you’re curious!
More on the Kia Soul
The Kia Soul is not only one of the most reliable sedans for Rogers drivers but also one of the safest. Notable automotive safety sources such as the IIHS and NHTSA have awarded outstanding Kia Soul safety ratings that will make you feel even better driving your Kia Soul. Learn more about the Kia Soul…
Save money at the pump and when you drive off the lot with a 2019 Kia Soul. With a starting MSRP of $16,490, the 2019 Kia Soul is one of the most affordable compact crossovers on the road. Moreover, its efficient performance allows you to enjoy longterm savings in the Minneapolis area. Get up to…
The 2019 Kia Soul provides a wealth of accessory options. If you want enhanced technology features, better interior cargo capabilities, or protection for your prize paint color, there are plenty of Kia accessories to help you in Elk River. Cornerstone Kia near Rogers carries these Kia accessories, and we will professionally install it for you. See some…