2018 Kia Stinger Specs: MPG, Acceleration, and Power
- Up to 365 hp and 376 lb-ft of torque
- Zero to 60 mph in just 4.7 seconds
- Up to 22 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway
Kia Stinger Engine Specs
An engine is the heart of any sports car, and the all-new Stinger immediately speaks to the driving purist with one of two available engines:
- Twin Scroll Turbocharged 2.0L 4-Cylinder: Makes up to 255 hp at 6,200 RPM and 260 lb-ft of torque at 1,400 – 4,000 RPM.
- Twin Turbocharged 3.3L V6:Makes up to 365 hp at 6,000 RPM and 376 lb-ft of torque at 1,300 – 4,500 RPM.
Each engine is paired to a state-of-the-art 8-speed automatic transmission for lighting shifts and efficiency scores up to:
- 22 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway with rear-wheel drive
- 21 mpg in the city and 29 mpg on the highway with all-wheel drive
Kia Stinger Performance Specs
The 2018 Kia Stinger GT horsepower let’s you jump from zero to 60 mph in just 4.7 seconds. Impressed? Everyone else is, too. Impressed and unnerved, if truth be told — it isn’t every day that an all-new vehicle outpaces every luxury touring car in the segment.
Just take a look at how its performance specs match up against traditional rivals:
- 2018 BMW 440i Gran Coupe: Zero to 60 mph in 4.8 seconds.
- 2018 Porsche Panamera RWD V6: Zero to 60 mph in 5.4 seconds.
- 2018 BMW 640i Gran Coupe: Zero to 60 mph in 5.4 seconds.
- 2018 Audi A5 Sportback: Zero to 60 mph in 5.7 seconds.
This is a vehicle that’s AMCI Testing-Certified to outpace 2018 Porsche Panamera RWD 3.0L V6 acceleration and beat the 2018 BMW 640i Gran Coupe M Sport in terms of:
- Overall Slalom
- Overall Cornering Performance
If it can outpace rivals on the track, it can show you a whole new sense of driving adventure as you travel between Rogers, Anoka, and Coon Rapids.
Drive the Stinger Sports Car at Cornerstone Kia
The Kia Stinger is a fresh new take on performance that already has established rivals worried. To experience it for yourself, contact us today to arrange a test drive. We can also help you learn more about our other models or even Kia Sportage lease deals. We’re always working to ensure customers leave satisfied, and we’re here to help you learn about everything from the Sportage to 2019 Kia Stinger specs.
More from Cornerstone Kia
The Kia Carnival interior has the extremely practical and efficient use of space a minivan does, even though the exterior is a sharp crossover SUV. Find out about Kia Carnival seating and Carnival cargo volume from Cornerstone Kia below, and contact us if you have any questions about how a Carnival can enhance your daily Rogers…
The 2023 Kia Sportage has a legacy of providing incredible safety and security for its occupants. This includes a 2022 IIHS Top Safety Pick rating. Below we’ll go over the insurance institute for highway safety’s ratings for the new 2023 Sportage in some detail. If you have any questions at all about how the IIHS…
2022 Model Displayed The 2023 Kia Carnival is, in many ways, the anti-minivan. Gorgeous and angular, the Carnival has the look of an avant-garde SUV, yet has the packaging, interior space, and supreme practicality of the world’s best vans. If you want a genuinely cool vehicle that is also purpose-built to outdo crossovers when moving…