2018 Kia Sportage Reviews
Should I buy a Kia Sportage? It’s a questions that families in Rogers are asking themselves, and the top automotive writers have the answer— it’s a resounding yes. Check out this quick rundown of the consensus on this popular Kia SUV, and then come take a test drive at Cornerstone Kia in Elk River, MN, where you can also compare the Kia Sportage to the Kia Sorento and learn about the Kia warranty.
Kia Sportage Review Quotes
- Kelley Blue Book – “The 2018 Sportage offers style, features, an excellent warranty, and expanded availability of high-tech safety equipment like autonomous emergency braking.”
- U.S. News & World Report – “It has plenty of space for taller passengers in both rows and one of the nicest interiors in the segment.”
- Consumer Reviews – The Kia Sportage has earned 4.9/5.0 stars from consumer reviews on Cars.com, with one reviewer saying that it “provides a lot more car than you would get by spending $5000 more.”
- Edmunds – “Its ride quality is impressively comfortable, even with bigger wheels, and its cabin stays nice and quiet on the highway. Interior quality is also better than most, and it looks good, too.”
Is the Kia Sportage a Good SUV?
From it’s affordable price to its impressive safety, convenience, and performance features, there are countless reasons to like the 2018 Kia Sportage. Here are just a few of our favorites:
- MSRP from $23,600
- 5-star NHTSA safety rating
- Dynamax™ All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- 240-hp SX Turbo GDi 2.0L 4-cylinder engine
- UVO infotainment system and touchscreen interface
- Smart Power Liftgate®
Test Drive the 2018 Kia Sportage Near Coon Rapids Today!
Check out the 2018 Kia Sportage today near Anoka at Cornerstone Kia. You can also explore the Sportage through our Walk Around Videos. Got any questions? Contact us at (763) 710-2159.