Kia Build and Price at Cornerstone Kia
If you want a specific vehicle that’s unique to you, the Kia build and price page here at Cornerstone Kia is the place to get it. Here you can effectively build your own Kia for your daily drives through Rogers and Otsego. If you have any questions about this process, contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
Why Build Your Own Kia?
Why build a Kia? There are three main reasons:
- Customization: With a factory order, you’re able to get the exact vehicle you want. Colors, wheels, interior trim, infotainment features, audio systems, and more can be exact to your specifications, in addition to simpler overall traits like mechanical systems and trim levels. This can be especially appreciated when dealing with more customization-friendly vehicles.
- Value: A perk of being able to order a vehicle to your exact specifications is not having to pay for extra features you don’t want.
- Convenience: If you are willing to set up the pre-order ahead of time as the order is processed and built, it can actually take much less effort than finding the exact vehicle with your preferred specifications in general inventory stock.
How to Order a New Car From the Factory
From start to finish, the process of building your own Kia is actually very simple and easy:
- Design Your Car: First up, create the vehicle of your dreams via an online configurator, and then get in touch with us to make it happen, or simply come down to the dealership and we can build your order with you.
- Order and Deposit: Once the order is ready to place, you will put down a small deposit, and we will send the order to the shop.
- Arrival: The time it takes for a vehicle to be built is something a custom order customer should plan for in advance, as it can be several months. That said, we can keep you updated on the status of your vehicle, and will let you know the moment it arrives so you can pick it up.
Build a Kia at Cornerstone Kia!
Whether ordering a vehicle or buying from our inventory, our tips on topics from how to trade in a car to how financing works always come in handy. Visit our showroom near St. Michael today!