2018 Kia Optima Trim Level Overview
Kia is all about delivering fun, eco-friendly driving in a style that suits you. If you need further convincing, just check out the exciting array of 2018 Kia Optima trim levels.
- LX: Starting MSRP $22,600
- S: Starting MSRP $23,600
- LX1.6T: Starting MSRP $24,400
- EX: Starting MSRP $25,700
- SX: Starting MSRP $30,600
Each one brings its own rich selection of features and amenities. Read on to find the ideal model to meet your needs and wants.
2018 Kia Optima Trims: Standout Features
- LX: Exceptionally fitted as standard, the entry-level LX carries a 7-inch touchscreen, Android Auto/Apple CarPlay, Rear Parking Assist System (RPAS), and Blind Spot Detection (BSD) with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA). You’ll make up to 185 hp and up to 25 mpg in the city and 36 mpg on the highway courtesy of a 2.4L four-cylinder engine.
- S: Upgrading to the 2018 Kia Optima S nets you the added comfort of leather upholstery, the added style of a rear spoiler and 17-inch wheels, and the added peace of mind that comes with fog lights and LED taillights.
- LX 1.6TL: The LX 1.6LTL is defined by its ultra-efficient 1.6L engine, which makes up to 28 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway. A 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission delivers seamless performance, and you’ll receive a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob for upscale comfort. This powertrain setup is unique to the LX 1.6LTL trim.
- EX: Upgrades center around comfort and convenience, with features including heated front seats, dual-zone climate control, keyless entry and ignition, driver-seat memory settings, full leather upholstery, and two rear USB ports.
- SX: Your range-topping SX will live up to the highest standards. Upgrades include a 10-way power-adjustable passenger’s seat and ventilated front seats, plus sport-tuned suspension, adaptive LED headlights, and a flat-bottom steering wheel with shift paddles. A turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder delivers up to 245 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque.
Find Your Ideal 2018 Optima Trim at Cornerstone Kia
Whether you demand efficient cruising during your commute from Rogers to Anoka or a high-performance edge as you travel through Coon Rapids, the new Kia Optima will answer the call. You can even see how the 2019 model compares to the 2019 Chevy Malibu. We’ve helped hundreds of drivers find their ideal model, so contact us today to let us help find yours.