What are the Kia Soul Safety Ratings?
The Kia Soul is not only one of the most reliable sedans for Rogers drivers but also one of the safest. Notable automotive safety sources such as the IIHS and NHTSA have awarded outstanding Kia Soul safety ratings that will make you feel even better driving your Kia Soul. Learn more about the Kia Soul safety ratings at Cornerstone Kia today!
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
When under the review of the National Highway Safety Administration, the Kia Soul was awarded the following crash test ratings:
- Overall Rating: 5 Stars
- Frontal Crash: 5 Stars
- Side Crash: 5 Stars
- Rollover: 4 Stars
Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS)
Along with high remarks from the NHTSA, the Kia Soul was selected as an IIHS Top Safety Pick which cements its reputation as one of the safest four-door sedans on the market. A recognition like this also displays that the Kia Soul is capable of handling various types of crashes or weather conditions. In specific areas, the Soul received these ratings:
- Moderate Overlap Front: Good
- Side Impact: Good
- Roof Crash Protection: Good
- Roof Strength Test: Good
- Small Overlap Front Driver: Good
- Small Overlap Front Passenger: Acceptable
Crash Avoidance and Mitigation
- Front Crash Prevention: Superior (with optional equipment)
- Headlights: Good (with certain trims/options)
Kia Soul Safety Features
The Kia Soul safety rating not only just built to handle a potential crash but also ensure Anoka drivers can stay focused and alert on the road every day. You can take advantage of the following safety features, which are included across the Kia Soul lineup, to help you become a safer driver on Big Lake roads:
- Dual Front Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Full-Length Side Curtain Airbags
- 3-Point Seat Belts for All Seating Positions
- Front Seat-Belt Pretensioners
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/ Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD)
- Hill-Start Assist Control (HAC)
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- And more!
Test Drive a Kia Soul at Cornerstone Kia!
No matter where you’re heading, you’ll feel safe behind the wheel of the Kia Soul. Learn more about the Kia Soul interior or how it compares to the Honda Fit before browsing our inventory of new Soul models. Contact us today to schedule a test drive near Coon Rapids today! Want to learn even more? Compare Kia vs. Hyundai with our team, and be sure to learn about Kia Niro colors.